Monday, December 08, 2008

Menu Plan Monday!

Breakfasts are usually cereal, toast, scrambled eggs, sausage biscuits, muffins etc. Lunch is just for me and hubby while he works swing shift, so we usually just have leftovers or a sandwich. For more menus, head on over to Laura at "I'm an Organizing Junkie". 

 

 
MONDAY 8TH - Frango Estufado (Portuguese Chicken) 

TUESDAY 9TH - Slow Cooker Cubed Steaks  

WEDNESDAY 10TH - Rolinhos de Salsicha e Queijo - Sausage and Cheese Roll ups

THURSDAY 11TH - Spaghetti

FRIDAY 12TH - Stuffed Green Peppers

SATURDAY 13TH - Pork Roast and Potatoes

SUNDAY 14TH - Breakfast for Dinner


3 comments:

  1. I am so excited..I have wanted to do stuff peppers..now I can!
    -sandy toes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so yummy and its great that you use pictures! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictorial menu. It truly looks like a scrumptious week.

    ReplyDelete