Monday, August 04, 2008

Chicken Alfredo Pizza!

HUGE hit with the family, thanks to Taste of Home for another winner....I didn't follow the recipe to the letter, I changed things up but the result was outstanding. 

 
Source: Taste of Home

Chicken Alfredo Pizza


2 packages of cooked chicken, cubed 
2 pizza shells 
Alfredo sauce 
Parmesan cheese 
Italian seasoning 
garlic powder 
shredded cheese 
green pepper,thinly sliced 
red onion, thinly sliced 
sliced fresh mushrooms 
 
Place pizza shell crust on ungreased pizza pans. Spread with Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, 1/2 cup pizza blend cheese, green pepper, onion, mushrooms, cubed chicken and remaining cheese.  
 
Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. 
 
Yield: 12 slices. 

2 comments:

  1. I love Taste of Home recipes! I have made this and it is good. I also did not follow the recipe exactly but pretty close. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra! It's been a while, but as always it's a pleasure to look through your blog. I can't wait to try the Monterey chicken!!

    ReplyDelete