Monday, August 27, 2007

Menu Plan Monday!!!


Hey Ladies, come on into my kitchen and see what I'm cooking this week....I have some old family favorites and some new ones too.


If you're interested in playing along or just checking out what everyone is cooking, run on over to "I'm an Organizing Junkie".

I've decided that since I do my Slow Cooking Thursday every week, it's going to coincide with my menu for that day too....so from now on, every thursday will be Slow Cooking day in my house.

I'm trying a couple new recipes but there's also some favorites in there.



MONDAY 27th

BREAKFAST: Oatmeal, Milk
LUNCH: Sandwiches
DINNER: Sausages in tomato and onion


TUESDAY 28th

BREAKFAST: Cereal, Chocolate Milk
LUNCH: Hotdog, Fruit bowl
DINNER: Salisbury Steak w/ noodles


WEDNESDAY 29th

BREAKFAST: Toast with Jam, Orange Juice
LUNCH: Burritos, Fruit
DINNER: Cheeseburger Pie w/ Salad


THURSDAY 30th

BREAKFAST: Muffins, Apple Juice
LUNCH: Soup, Yogurt
DINNER: Slow Cooker Pork Roast w/ potatoes and carrots


FRIDAY 31st

BREAKFAST: Cinnamon Toast, Milk
LUNCH: *Sonic*
DINNER: Breaded Catfish Nuggets, Tomato Rice, Okra


SATURDAY 1st

BREAKFAST: Cheesy Eggs on Toast
LUNCH: Pizza
DINNER: Country Fried Steaks with Mashed Potatoes and carrots


SUNDAY 2nd

BREAKFAST: Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
LUNCH: Honey Mustard Chicken Salad
DINNER: Chicken and Sausage Ragu w/ Pasta




6 comments:

  1. I'll be over on Friday night!! :) Fried catfish, tomato rice, and okra has got be one of my favorite meals! Anything Southern, actually! :)
    That is something I noticed - the South has much more flavor in their food. The North is more a meat and potato place and very bland. At least, in my experience, this is what it has been like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum it all looks good and with your pics too! I love most anything that has that white gravy on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh what a great meal plan! I love the pics you post.... makes my tummy growl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making FOUR of my dh's favorites!

    Salisbury steak
    Pork roast
    Cheeseburger Pie
    Country Fried Steak

    He'd be in HEAVEN! lol I better not show him your blog! :D

    I'll be over for the pasta w/ sausage myself!

    Hugs,

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, another awesome week of meals at your house! Those pictures of Salisbury Steak and Cheeseburger Pie have me drooling on my monitor :) And I LOVE that you have Sonic on your menu, we love Sonic! Our favorite fast food place on the planet, LOL!

    Have an awesome week Sandra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I was wondering if you have a recipe for your Country Fired steak? That sounds good and I know the DH would love it if I made it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete