Wednesday, February 22, 2006

YAY they ate......

I know that sounds silly, but anytime my kids eat without fighting, is a HUGE deal for mommy.

I made the Spaghetti Pie and both kids sat at the table and ate every bite without me having to ask or bribe them to. I was sooooo pleased, they both got ice cream afterwards LOL

So for tonight I have a whole chicken to roast and will make some mashed potatoes to go with that. I don't need to post the recipe because I think we all know how to roast a chicken LOL

Tomorrow though I'm making a Sausage and Brocolli Skillet dinner. Will definitely have that recipe up for you guys. But for tonight I wanted to share this one with you. I make it a lot when I have company and the kids and hubby especially, love it. It actually tastes very similar to a Philly Steak and Cheese, at least to me.

So, enjoy!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I made this tonight and used pizza sauce instead of the spaghetti sauce and it too turned out very well. I appreciate you sharing this recipe. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete