Friday, February 24, 2006

And mommy scores again,

See this is why it pays to try out new recipes in the search for that meal that will get them eating.

The dish we had yesterday for dinner "Sausage Broccoli Skillet", was a big hit not only with the kids but with hubby AND even myself. It was really yummy. The kids gobbled it all up and I had no complaints whatsoever.
Just thought I would let you all know. LOL

I've also decided to add another feature to this blog in which I share a recipe from Portugal or South Africa. Those 2 being the countries I've lived in and seeing that I'm portuguese and make portuguese food all the time, it was just a definite choice for me.

EDIT: It was brought to my attention that I had used the Koeksister Recipe without permission from the owner, and honestly I didn't even realize I had done that, but it teaches me to watch more closely. hehehe
So for great South African Recipes and a great cookbook I invite you to check out this site.

Afri Chef

2 comments:

  1. Yummy recipes! I'll try the Spaghetti Pizza Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and please let me know how the Spaghetti Pizza Pie came out. My kids just love it :)

    ReplyDelete